Sunday 15 March 2015

A March guest dropping by ...

Welcome to our March guest designer, Kerry Bruce with her delightful interpretation of our inspiration image this month ....


 I was inspired by those beautiful red sparkly shoes that were the first thing about the photo that caught my eye! Plus the suitcase full of clothes inspired me to use the photo of my daughter and our cats snuggled under piles of pillows and blankets!


I live with my family in a little village in England, my three girls are usually the object of my scrapping obsession although the cats do get a regular look in!

I also run a scrapbook club locally and organise weekend crops on a regular basis much to my hubby's chagrin! I love meeting up with my crafty buddies, sharing tips and equipment, generally chatting while we scrap. Designing for a British craft magazine is the biggest boost to my mojo, which at times feels like it's moved to sunnier climes!





Thank you for joining us this month Kerry and sharing your work with us. 

You have until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Kerry. Thanks for joinging us at a guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning red page - and such an adorable pic!. I really love your style - so great to have you joining us!

    ReplyDelete