Monday 15 August 2016

Please welcome our August guest ...

This month we welcome Jannike Garci from Sweden with her take on our inspiration image for August. 

"The first thing that caught my eye when I saw this month’s inspiration was the beautiful colors. My inspiration was the colors, the daisy but also the sprinkles. I made a layout with strong colors and a daisy using coffee filter. I have chosen a photo of my daughter when she was 1 year old"

Hi! My name is Jannike and I live in Sweden together with my husband, our two kids, our two dogs and our two cats. I always loved crafting, since I was a child but wasn’t really dedicated to it until 1 year ago. My son started to get invites to birthday parties and I made one Happy Birthday card and after that, I was hooked. I also started to make layouts from the time my son was born until present time and love to challenge myself by testing different techniques. For example, I discovered mixed media for some weeks ago so my latest work are all mixed media inspired. I also feel that is so peaceful to sit down behind my desk and create after a stressful day at work.

Thank you Pixel and Paper for chosen me as a guest designer, it’s such an honor!!

My blog can be found at:

Here is two of my latest layouts:



Thank you for joining the team during August Jannike.  We have loved having you with us :).

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see how you are inspired by our bright and colourful cupcakes and the criteria of using tiny embellishments.

Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Jannike! Your layouts are lovely, and what a cutie your daughter is :)

    ReplyDelete