Tuesday 22 September 2015

Welcome to our second September Guest ...

In place of our normal Team Training post I'd like to welcome Christel Overgaard as our second guest designer for September with her beautiful layout based on her interpretation of our image this month. 




 I have been inspired by the flowers and the diversity of the picture. I have used a lot of hearts and a photograph of a wedding couple in the family.


Hello! My name is Christel Overgaard and I live in southern Sweden near the sea. I am retired and love it. About 12 years ago I came into contact with scrapbooking and it has developed into a great interest and a wonderful hobby. I have a big family and it´s my big motivation when I do the layouts, I fill binders to all the children and grandchildren. Therefore, I mostly do layouts, but some cards will also be made when needed. I like to photograph, I am a member of a photo club and it is a good combination with scrapbooking.
I like to interpret drawings and pictures and participate in many challenges each month. I probably can ot say I have any particular style, but like to challenge myself with new things. I get inspiration by looking around at all the talented scrapbookers and websites. 
I am so glad to be dt guest this month and hope that I can inspire others. Thanks!

Please visit my blogg http://titteovergaard.blogspot.se 




Thank you so much for joining us this month Christel - it was lovely to have you with us.

You still have time to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge this month.  You have until 11.55pm on 30th September and we'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph.  Thank you for your continued support.




3 comments:

  1. Love to se you here as our guest Christel!!! Your layouts are just awesome!!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts Christel, so great to see you with us :)

    ReplyDelete