Wednesday 15 February 2017

A February guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer for this month, Donna Broussard from the US with her wonderful take on our inspiration image for February.





Hello!

My name is Donna Broussard and I am from Louisiana.  I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 41 years. We have one son and he has blessed us with 3 grandsons. These boys are the focus of most of my scrapbooking pages. I have been scrapbooking for 11 years and I am very passionate about it.   Some of my favorite things to do are attend crops, do challenges, make mini albums,  and making various paper crafts. Doing various challenges has forced me to think out of the box and to try techniques and products that I would never do on my own. 

Please stop by my blog (http://retiree3.blogspot.com/ ) and see more of my work. I would like to thank Pixels and Paper for featuring me this month.


Here are some more lovely pages designed by Donna.





Thank you so much for guesting with us Donna. So pleased you could join us this month. 


Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see your entries based on this image and our HEARTS criteria.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you join us Donna, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being our Guest Designer this month :)

    ReplyDelete