Sunday 15 May 2016

Introducing our May guest ...

This month we welcome Buffy Esser-Burnside with her take on our inspiration. 


The inspiration photo brought up memories of one of my daughters Birthdays, so I took inspiration from the colors on the cake and of course the flowers.


Hi I'm Buffy. I live in Baraboo Wisconsin with my Husband and our fur babies Nova a black lab and Oreo our black cat. Recently I suffer from Empty nest syndrome (my daughter moved out) but I think my crafting obsession has released most of that...just kidding I miss her something awful!

I started scrapbooking about 4 years ago and it has evolved in to all sorts of paper crafting, layouts,artjournaling, cardmaking, I even love making mini albums...my most recent venture has been digital scrabooking! I don't have a single "style" it all just depends on my mood at the time, sometimes its clean and simple and other times its total chaos.

Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer, its been an honor!

My blog can be found at http://cherishedmementos.blogspot.com/

Here are two of my most recent projects:






Thank you Buffy - it has been lovely having you join as part of the team during May.

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge.  We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph and use of flowers


 Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Buffy! Thanks for sharing your fabulous layouts.

    ReplyDelete